FC (quality control tested)
The TregFlowEx kit is designed for the detection of regulatory T cells (CD4 + CD25 + FOXP3 + cells) in human peripheral blood or human umbilical cord blood by flow cytometry.
- ED7417-1 Fixation and lysis solution: 1 vial containing 10 ml of 10 × concentrated reagents.
- ED7417-2 permeabilizing solution – 1 vial containing 25 ml of reagent, ready to use.
- ED7417-3 Blocking Buffer: 1 vial containing 2.5 ml of reagent, ready to use.
- ED7417-4 CD4 FITC / CD25 PE – 1 vial containing 0.50 ml of Cell Surface Staining Reagent, a mixture of FITC-labeled mouse monoclonal antibody against CD4 (MEM-241 clone, IgG1 isotype) and antibody against CD25, labelled with RPE (clone MEM -181, isotype IgG1).
- ED7417-5 FOXP3 APC – 1 vial containing 0.25 ml of monoclonal antibody against FOXP3, labelled with APC (clone 3G3, isotype IgG1).
Storage and handling
Store at 2-8 ° C. Does not freeze.
The product is designed for research use only. Diagnostic or therapeutic applications are strictly prohibited. The products must not be used for resale or transfer to third parties, either as a standalone product or as a manufacturing component of another product without the written consent of EXBIO Praha, a.s. EXBIO Praha, a.s. will not be responsible for patent infringement or any other infringement of intellectual property rights that may occur with the use of the products. Orders are accepted for all products subject to the Terms and Conditions available at www.exbio.CZ. EXBIO, the EXBIO logo and all other trademarks are the property of EXBIO Praha, a.s.